Paju Historical Site Related to Yi I (파주이이유적)

Korea Tourist Attractions

1. Please comment if there are any places you would like to visit. We will post pictures and detailed maps.

Paju Historical Site Related to Yi I (파주이이유적)

stocking 0 264 0 0
STOCKZERO
Paju Historical Site Related to Yi I is dedicated to a great scholar of the mid-Joseon dynasty. He was born to Lee Wonsu and Shin Saimdang in 1536. He passed Saengwonsi, a type of preliminary exam in 1564 (the 9th year of King Myeongjong), and another 9 exams so he was called Gudo Jangwongong. He served in key positions. He is thought to be one of the top two scholars along with Yi Hwang.
Jaunseowon Confucian Academy is home to the tablets of Yulgok Yi I and his family’s graveyard, located at the foot of Jaunsan Mountain. Jaunseowon Monument and Memorial Stone of Yi I Scholar are located here as well. Yulgok Memorial Hall displays his goods, and his biography. In February 2013, Jaunseowon Confucian Academy and the tombs of Yulgok Yi I and his mother Shin Saimdang were individually designated as Gyeonggi-do Cultural Assets, but the whole area as a whole is a designated National Historic Site under the name Historic Site related to Yi I.
Day off Mondays (closed next day if Monday is a public holiday) Opening day
Experience guide Age of use
Hours of use March-October 09:00-18:00
November-February 09:00-17:00
Ask • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-958-1749
Di sản Receive
Parking lot Available (20 bus parking spaces, 100 car parking spaces) When should you use it?
Stroller rental none Pet none
Credit Source KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Address 204, Jaunseowon-ro, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do

STOCKZERO does not store any data regarding current location information. We simply use OpenStreet's source code to show it to our customers. The location may not be accurate on PC. By viewing your current location, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to this content.

Available Facilities:Jaunseowon Confucian Academy, Yulgok Memorial Hall, Yulgok Institute, Graveyard of Yi I’s family, Yeohyeonmun Gate, Yulgok Yi I Memorial Monument, restroom, snack bar, parking lot, grass field, pond, etc. Facility Utilization Fees:Camping Deck 10,000 won / Auto-camping 25,000 won

[Sled hill]
Individuals: Adults 7,000 won / Teenagers 6,000 won / Children 5,000 won
Groups: Adults 6,000 won / Teenagers 5,000 won / Children 4,000 won Restrooms:Available

0 Comments
Photo Subject

New Post

New Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand