Nongam Head House (농암종택)

Korea Tourist Attractions

1. Please comment if there are any places you would like to visit. We will post pictures and detailed maps.

Nongam Head House (농암종택)

stocking 0 31 0 0
GYEONGSANGBUK-DO WEATHER
This is the head house of Nongam I Hyeon-bo, located in Gasong-gil, Dosan-myeon, Andong-si. I Hyeon-bo served as Saganwonjeongeon in 1504 (the 10th year of Yeonsangun) and was exiled to Andong due to the king's anger. The place where Nongam Head House was located was Buncheon Village, but Buncheon Village was submerged due to the construction of Andong Dam in 1976. Since then, the head house, shrine, and Geunggudang, which had all been relocated to various places in Andong, were moved to one place by I Seong-won, a descendant of the Yeongcheon I family. In 2007, Bungang Confucian Academy was rebuilt and is now called Bungang Village and open to the public.
Day off Opening day
Experience guide Hanok accommodation Age of use
Hours of use Ask • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-843-1202
Di sản Receive
Parking lot When should you use it?
Stroller rental none Pet none
Credit Source KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Address 162-133 , Gasong-gil, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do

STOCKZERO does not store any data regarding current location information. We simply use OpenStreet's source code to show it to our customers. The location may not be accurate on PC. By viewing your current location, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to this content.

Restrooms:Available

0 Comments
Photo Subject

New Post

New Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand