삼탄아트마인

Korea Tourist Attractions(Korean)

삼탄아트마인

stocking 0 34 0 0
GANGWON-DO WEATHER
Samtan Art Mine is where Samcheok Tanjwa was located from 1964 to 2001. The traces of the old abandoned mine were preserved on the site and the value of culture and art was added. So, in the name, ‘art’ and mine coexist. The first place you meet is the main building of Samtan Art Center. In the past, during the Samcheok Tanjwa era, this is a place where office space, a common shower room for light sources, and a driver's office that moved the shaft were located. Using this, it was decorated with a residency room, contemporary art museum CAM1, and Samtan Art Mine materials. Among them, the shower room where the old light source used to wash his body and the washroom where he washed his boots were transformed into Mine Gallery. Thanks to this, a very special exhibition scenery is created. Rail By Museum is also the pride of Samtan Art Mine. This is the building where the 53m windlass is located, the first thing you see when entering from the outside. A winch is an industrial elevator used by miners to move to underground coal mines. The interior of the building preserves the site as it was at the time, allowing you to best feel the atmosphere of the old Samcheok Tanjwa. In the outdoor park, there is Restaurant 823L, which was converted from a coal mine machine manufacturing factory building, and the Primitive Art Museum, which was used as a central compressor room. The harmony between the old coal mine and art is exquisite, and it seems to cross the present and the past.
* Collection status: More than 100,000 works of art, paintings and sculptures from more than 150 countries around the world.
* Discount information: Miner , regional discount, 50% discount for people of merit, 30% discount for promotions
쉬는날 매주 월요일 개장일 -
체험안내 팝아트, 에코백만들기, 우드열쇠고리 만들기 체험가능연령 전 연령대
이용시간 하절기(4월~11월) 09:00~18:00
여름극성수기(7월말~8월초) 09:00~19:00
동절기(12월~3월) 09:30~17:30
문의및안내 033 591-3001
유산구분 수용인원 전시, 공연 공간별 상이
주차시설 있음(95대) 이용시기 -
유모차대여 가능 애완동물동반 불가
신용카드 가능 출처 한국관광공사
주소 강원도 정선군 고한읍 함백산로 1445-44   Google map

스탁제로는 내현재위치에 관한 어떤 데이터도 저장하지 않고 단지 오픈스트리트의 소스를 이용해서 보여주기만 합니다.
내현재위치를 사용하시는 분은 본 내용에 대해서 충분히 숙지하고 동의함으로 간주합니다.
PC에서는 위치가 정확하지 않을 수 있습니다.

* 파란색 선을 따라서 클릭하시면 보시고 싶은 로드뷰를 쉽게 보실 수 있습니다.

주변검색

• 식당
  • 숙박
  • 약국
  • 주유소
  • 카페
  • 편의점

Admission Fee: Admission Fee: Adults 13,000 won, Middle and High School Students 11,000 won, Elementary School Students 10,000 won
Available facilities: Samtan Art Center (main building), Railby Museum, Restaurant 832L, Primitive Art Museum, Art Residency Room
Restroom: Available
Parking fee: Free
  포인트로 광고

실시간 교통정보

정보여행의 최강자 키워드 검색

0 Comments
Photo Subject

New Post

New Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand