Gangyong travel agency interpreter

Korea English Interpreter

Home > TRAVEL > Korea English Intrepreter
Korea English Intrepreter

1. As a platform operator, Stockzero is not responsible for and does not participate in any transactions between members.

2. If you are looking for a travel guide, please choose someone with a guide license. 

3. For your safety, please conduct all communication through comments and do not request or provide personal information before the schedule is confirmed.

4. All comments are registered as private posts and cannot be deleted or modified.

1. 500 points are required to register as an interpreter. We are currently giving you 1,000 points when you sign up.

2. You can only register one profile.

3. Interpreters who do not wish to expose their photos to the outside world should upload a different photo to the first photo.

4. For members who pay points and view the information, the interpreter must upload a photo of himself/herself.

5. The way to give customers trust is to verify their identity. If you apply to STOCKZERO (500 points), we will indicate that your identity has been verified after verification of your identity.

6. The interpreter can set the number of points required for other members to view the interpreter's profile between 500 and 3,000 points.

7. When another member views the interpreter's profile, the interpreter can earn 30% of the points you have set.

Gangyong travel agency interpreter

10 3465 0 0
SEOUL WEATHER

Personal information
Current residence Seoul Current job University[college] student
Gender Male Year of birth
University University(Master/Doctor)
Education Bachelor's degree Nationality Korean
English Medium Other language Chinese
Certification (This is to verify submitted documents and does not guarantee identity.)
Verification ID card Student ID Permanent resident card University graduation certificate
Facebook Instagram Youtube Kakaotalk Whatsapp Line Wechat QQ Skype
Snapchat Telegram Zalo Viber BBM
E-mail Mobile phone
National Interpreter & Guide Certificate Travel agency employment certificate Interview
Native speaker TOEIC TOEFL IELTS GRE GMAT
S-Interpreter ID SKOE1 * You can check this unique number and pay at the shopping mall.
Interpretation information
Available area Nationwide Interpretation type Business Common My time
Payment STOCKZERO payment Experience Less than 2 year
Field of experience Travel Trade Law Sports Game Shopping Hospital Exhibition Factory Science Technology
Electronic Business economy Culture and Arts Entertainment Etc
Common/Fee/hour/USD 20 USD Fee/hour/KRW
My time

1. Shopping assistant

Separate applications are accepted.

Interpreter Requirements
Target gender Both men and women Target number of people Consultation required
Overtime Available until 9pm Long distance business trip Consultation required
Special request

basic is 4 hours

Reservation cancellation fee set by the interpreter

72 hours before reservation date after payment: Free cancellation

48 hours before reservation date after payment: 10% of total payment amount

24 hours before reservation date after payment: 50% of total payment amount

From 24 hours before the reservation date after payment: After the reservation date: 100% of the total payment amount

Reservation cancellation fee set by STOCKZERO * STOCKZERO is an interpretation platform where each interpreter sets his or her own reservation cancellation fee.
* Separately from the interpreter reservation cancellation fee, the STOCKZERO reservation cancellation fee is incurred as follows.
* Fee incurred by PayPal + $10 (cancellation processing fee)
* If payment is made directly to the interpreter, there is no STOCKZERO reservation cancellation fee.

Reservation available date(v)
Current activity Active ( * The interpreter expressed his/her intention.)
Last STOCKZERO visit date 2024-04-27 12:27:24 ( Actively active / Login record within 48 hours (2 days) )
* The date of last visit indicates the time of day when the interpreter first logged into the system.
* This data is intended to help you select an interpreter.
* The interpreter's profile update date is data intended to help determine available reservation dates.
Profile last update 2024-03-19 17:30
Reservation available date this month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Consultation required
Reservation available date for next month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Consultation required
Caution * Interpreters must not introduce substitute interpreters. Clients have chosen your interpreter based on their profile, so you must give them your best.
* If you are not sure about the schedule, please check the consultation request and discuss thoroughly when the customer requests a consultation to make a decision.
About me

You can also ask directly by sending an email on the right (limited to this person).

I am an employee of GANGYONG Travel Agency (STOCKZERO).

With my long experience living abroad, I am responsible for your business and general interpretation.

I will take responsibility for your safety.

I can speak Chinese and English, and I am currently studying Japanese and Vietnamese.

I majored in law in college and worked at an IT and trade company for a long time, so basic business interpretation is no problem.

I am currently developing an interpretation and translation platform at STOCKZERO and support interpretation work to directly communicate with customers.

10 Reservation consultation
**** 03.19 17:25  
Secret post
**** Interpreter 03.19 17:31  
Secret post
**** 03.20 07:41  
Secret post
**** Interpreter 03.20 07:44  
Secret post
**** 03.24 04:14  
Secret post
**** Interpreter 03.24 10:40