Nestle for You and I [Korea Quality] / 너와 나의 둥지 [한국관광 품질인증]

Home > HOTEL > Korea hotel > Jeollanamdo
Korea hotel

Nestle for You and I [Korea Quality] / 너와 나의 둥지 [한국관광 품질인증]

stocking 0 37 0 0
Jeollanamdo
“Nestle for You and I,” located in Gangjin Hanok Village, is a hanok accommodation embraced by the ridges of Wolchulsan Mountain. When you enter it, you might feel like you’re at your grandma’s house at a rural area. The host, who has lots of grandsons and granddaughters, built a large living room and a spacious garden so that children guests can play around laughing loud. The long open verandah under the eaves is a great place to enjoy the garden and nature of Gangjin at a glance. The L-shaped hanok has three guest rooms: Sun, Moon, and the Detached House. The Sun and the Moon has a wood-floored verandah, and the Detached House has a TV and a refrigerator. At the corner of a room, a cabinet inlaid with mother-of-pearl and an embroidered curtain add an analog sensitivity. The living room is a cozy place for rest and the place that serves the breakfast. The fireplace burning firewood at a corner of the living room heats the air in the room. Free as it is, the breakfast served for each person is surprisingly hefty.
Check-in 16:00 Checkout 11:00
Scale Single-story, Building: 99.17 m? Room type ondolroom
Rooms 3 Acceptable 13 guests
Food area N/A Facilities Outdoor toilet, outdoor shower room
Parking Available (public parking lot) Cooking N/A
Tel Member only Booking Member only
Pick up N/A Refund
Seminar room Sports room Sauna room Beauty room Karaoke Barbecue area
NO NO NO NO NO NO
Campfire Lending bicycles Fitness room Public PC room Public shower room Etc
NO NO NO NO NO NO
Homepage Member only
Booking Source KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Address (Korean) 42-1, Dalbithanok-gil, Seongjeon-myeon, Gangjin-gun, Jeollanam-do
Address (English)

0 Comments

상담신청하기

메일문의하기

CS Center

월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30
토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand