Hyuhyudang [Korea Quality] / 휴휴당 [한국관광 품질인증]

Home > HOTEL > Korea hotel > Jeollanamdo
Korea hotel

Hyuhyudang [Korea Quality] / 휴휴당 [한국관광 품질인증]

stocking 0 12 0 0
Jeollanamdo
Hyuhyudang is a hanok homestay located in Gangjin Dalbit Hanok Village that has a gorgeous landscape embracing Wolchulsan Mountain. “To live, I wish to live / I wish to live in Cheogsan / By eating the wild grapes and hardy kiwis / I wish to live in Cheongsan.” The signpost at the entrance engraved with the lyrics of Song of Cheongsan praises the beauty of Gangjin and the joy of living in hanok. There are two rooms, Darae and Meoru. Darae is a room of which the floor is heated through the furnace by burning firewoods while Meoru is a bedroom with a wooden bed. The bedding is special as it is handmade through the needlework by the owner. In Jukrojisil, the tea room, about eight people can gather around the tea table and enjoy the aromatic tea. The mountains and waters of Gangjin make the tea more delicious. The harmonious landscape with ranges of Wolchulsan Mountain and the green tea field mesmerizes viewers. The accommodation also serves a nice Korean-style breakfast.
Check-in 16:00 Checkout 11:00
Scale Single-story; Land: 661 m?; Building: 99 m? Room type bedroom, ondolroom
Rooms 2 Acceptable 6 guests (including children)
Food area N/A Facilities
Parking Available (public parking lot) Cooking N/A
Tel Member only Booking Member only
Pick up N/A Refund
Seminar room Sports room Sauna room Beauty room Karaoke Barbecue area
NO NO NO NO NO NO
Campfire Lending bicycles Fitness room Public PC room Public shower room Etc
NO NO NO NO NO NO
Homepage Member only
Booking Source KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Address (Korean) 42-3, Dalbithanok-gil, Seongjeon-myeon, Gangjin-gun, Jeollanam-do
Address (English)

0 Comments
Photo Subject

New Post

New Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand