What are the best Vietnam cities to travel to?

Our pinks & members will answer your questions.

Home > PINK > PINKQ
PINKQ
Adopted
Marie 09.06 08:03  
To me, the best city I want to recommend for all visitors is Da Lat. Da Lat is famous for its cool, lush environment as a park. When you visit Da Lat you will feel comfortable because the weather is cool.
Hueulis 09.06 08:11  
I recommend Hoi An. When the sun goes down, the city streets, restaurants, and shops are lighted up with many colorful lanterns in different shapes and sizes. You can walk along the river and try tasting delicious street foods at local stalls for a low price, or go for a boat ride along the river to relax and enjoy the romantic and tranquil atmosphere that Hoi An brings.
7 Comments
Hueulis 09.06 07:55  
Vietnam has many beautiful scenes and many attractive tourist attractions. For example, Can Tho-The city of Nine-Dragon River Delta, Ho Chi Minh City - the city that never sleeps, Da Lat - the city of flowers, Hoi An - The Ancient City of colorful lanterns....
laclac 09.06 07:59  
Thanks, If I can choice one place, which place you recommend?
Hueulis 09.06 08:11  
I recommend Hoi An. When the sun goes down, the city streets, restaurants, and shops are lighted up with many colorful lanterns in different shapes and sizes. You can walk along the river and try tasting delicious street foods at local stalls for a low price, or go for a boat ride along the river to relax and enjoy the romantic and tranquil atmosphere that Hoi An brings.
laclac 09.06 08:27  
I think it's very romantic place, thanks
Marie 09.06 08:03  
To me, the best city I want to recommend for all visitors is Da Lat. Da Lat is famous for its cool, lush environment as a park. When you visit Da Lat you will feel comfortable because the weather is cool.
laclac 09.06 08:07  
Dear, thanks
ngocanh0311 09.06 10:15  
I would recomend Danang and Dalat for those travelling to Vietnam for the first time. Danang is quite popular among Korean who aims to visit Vietnam so I won't talk much about it. Dalat is very worth visiting for Korean, I think, because the climate there is much familiar to Korea's and it has a lot of beautiful sceneries for sightseeing.
State Subject

New Post

New Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand